So a few random things for y'all:
#1. Tonight I went and ran the sound board while my sister's singing group, Poco Dolce, performed. They sang a sang called "the 12 days after Christmas." Everyone should hear it because it's about the funniest Christmas song I've ever heard!
#2. Christmas in UT is different... like Christmas music has been on the radio for almost 2 weeks and I've yet to hear "Grandma got run over by a Reindeer."
#3. I like the #3 and things in three... like dot, dot, dot. I like randomly dropping those three little dots throughout my thoughts! And every post I put up in October ended in three exclamation points!!!
And finally #4. I got to watch the kids tonight. In actuality I sat on the couch and watched TV while they dreamed away in their beds. Lil' Man did wake up, though, and was one sad little guy. I got to sit and rock him back to sleep and it was so fun! I've never gotten to rock a "bib baby" before. I love em', they snuggle you back! One day it'll actually be MY "big baby" and then I'll love it even more!!! (There I go with my things in three again!)
I hope you all are loving November! Have a great Thanksgiving!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment