A few weeks ago I decided it was time for me to leave Beth and Mike's and get a place of my own. I then decided that the dorms at school were by far the cheapest and thus the most affordable housing option. To move in I had to be enrolled in at least one class. I looked over the class options I had and decided the best one for me would be intro to photography. So I just had to get a camera and I couldn't just wait for school to start and try to pass a class with a camera I didn't know. So my new Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS and I are getting to be good friends! Here are a few pics that I took in the last week or so.
The first day Michael was all shy around the camera...
...but he got over that!
The camera has a really bright anti-redeye light and it took him a few minutes to get used to staring into this bright orange light until the picture took.
He loves his chicken! Look at that grin!
No comments:
Post a Comment