Sunday, August 30, 2009

My summer is over:(

Well summer is now over....Classes are starting back up this week and it looks like it's going to be a long semester. I've decided to take 6 classes this semester coming to 17 credits. That's on top of working around 30 hours a week. It just means that I'll have to work hard, but it will make the semester go by quickly!
I've moved into a new room at the dorms. My new roommate is very quiet and just as clean as me!!! I'm very excited. AND she doesn't stay up really late every single night!!! YIPPEE!!! I think Jenny and I are going to get along just fine and enjoy each others company.
What I am most excited about for this semester is how old I'm getting. Yes I know that sounds odd, after all who is ever excited about getting older? Well I am! I've grown a foot or two and come to the age of mission eligibility!!! YAY for me! My bishop is going let me start working on my papers in November and we should have them turned in in January. It's not a for sure thing yet, but I am heavily leaning towards it. I'm very excited!
Well that's about it for now. Hope life is treating all of you well!

No comments: