9 years ago
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
My New HOME!
Well after two long days of travel... I'm finally here! We drove up to Raleigh yesterday and spent the night in a hotel. After getting about 5 hours of sleep we woke up at 3:30 to a very sad Little Michael and never got any more sleep. So we headed out for the airport at 5 and made all our flights safely. (It wasn't easy though... 2 adults, on separate planes mind you, two kids, a stroller, two car sits, and 7 suitcases... it wasn't pretty getting it from the rental car to the check in area). I got here to Beth and Micheal's and found the most delightful room waiting for me. I've got a bed even more comfy than the one back in SC, a book shelf (I've never had those in my room before), a futon, a desk (complete with laptop...their recently replaced original), and lots of love.I'm so excited to be here and to be getting settled in... I guess I should go unpack some so I can get some sleep tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad you made it safe and sound, and that you have a nice happy little place to live!
You need to come see me once you get settled and all that! Clark is coming up on Friday, but he'll only be here over night, and then he's going to Pocatello to visit his (drum roll please!) GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!! So I don't know that it would work out for you to come with him. You should definitely come sometime soon though!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
Post a Comment