9 years ago
Saturday, July 12, 2008
I'm a workin' girl now!
This week I started a job at Advanced Foot and Ankle, a local podiatrists' office. I'm having a blast helping patients and learning all the "tricks of the trade." My favorite thing to do so far is to take Xrays... now that is fun! One minute a normal foot and the next... black and white pictures of bones, I think it's awesome! I love getting to wear my scrubs to work, they're like PJs... and I get to wear them all day! I hear I'll get tired of them after time, but for now I'm lovin' em! I also like that my office is so close that I walk to work most mornings. It takes a little over 20 minutes to get there, but it's free... much nicer than $4.15 a gallon! Along with all the other things I love about it I love the hours: Tuesday-Thursday. I only work around 25 hours a week. So consequently I get 4 day weekends each week, darn what a shame! I hope I keep enjoying it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment