But before I leave I wanted to give one last update on my life. I've been traveling the last 3 weeks. My amazing sister, Erin, flew me up to DC two weeks ago for a week with her. It was great to have some time with her and to get a real vacation right before the longest 18 months of my life! The best part of the trip was the weekend getaway to NYC! Regina drove up to the city with us and Megan took the train down from CT. We had a blast and I'll never forget the trip. I got to see my first Broadway show, the Statue of Liberty, Time Square, Canal St and SO MUCH MORE!!! Erin deserves the BIGGEST THANK YOU ever!!!
The last two weeks in Aiken have been really good too. I was able to catch up with all the important people here and spent both Friday nights at the temple. I absolutely LOVE the temple and all that I am able to learn when I worship there. It was such a blessing to be able to attend so frequently in UT. I feel much more prepared to go and serve with the knowledge I have gained from in the holy walls of the temples.
Well I'm off! Wish me luck. It's going to be the best 18 moths EVER!!!
1 comment:
Wooo-hoo!!! Have a great mission Sister Novak!! :)
Post a Comment