I think right now at the moment I am the happiest and most peaceful I've been in several weeks. We just got done at the dr. with AMAZING news! So everything in the test last week came out totally normal. He said I have a perfect, absolutely perfect, colon with no signs of any disease. It is good to know that nothing too scary or dangerous is wrong. They'll just have to keep running tests to see if they can figure out what's wrong.
Having that stress relieved some has really helped me. My spirits are much better now. Thank you all for you love and support and prayers. I've felt it all and know that the Lord is blessing me because of your faith. You are an amazing family to have and I wouldn't have my life any other way!
Well the sister I sent a picture of last week, Sis. Taylor, passed away Wednesday morning. It was a very hard and sad thing. It's been a lot harder on my companion since she has known her for so much longer. She was in so much pain in the end though and we got to see her twice the day before she passed away. It was a tender mercy that we could spend some time with her and help her have some peace and comfort during the end. I'm grateful to know she is out of pain now and in a much better place.
We didn't teach a ton this week. We had Pday and semi normal Tuesday. But we were blessed to have 6 lessons on Tuesday alone. We gained 2 new investigators out of those lessons and we look forward to teaching them again soon. We taught a total of 13 lessons last week, really not bad for being out a day and a half for the procedure. We're hoping for 19 this week. I know we can do it!
This week is transfers. I have been out serving the Lord for 9 weeks almost and have been in north Platte for 6 weeks. A whole transfer. CRAZY! The time is just going too fast. And I know once I am better and we are out working 6 days a week like we should than it will go even faster. CRAZY! I can't believe it will be Christmas in less than 3 weeks.
Well I can't think of a whole lot else to share with you. It was a kinda slow week. I'm grateful it's over and that I don't have to worry about it anymore. Let's just hope and pray this medicine works and that I can be up and normal back to 100% in no time.
I love you all and I love being a missionary!
Love,
Sis. Novak
No comments:
Post a Comment